So it has been one heck of a week....Over a week for me.
It started last tuesday. I took my little girl to her 2 month well baby check up. That went well and everything. The next day I woke up with really sore throat and stuffy nose....by the end of the day i was hacking really bad. The next morning I started a fever. Had it for 2 days. Now I am still coughing and congested. 3 1/2 days ago my children both woke up with coughing and stuffed noses. My 2 year old developed a fever that day and it topped out at 104.4. He is still off and on. My daughter had to go to the ER 2 days ago because her fever was 101.3. Her oxygen levels were only 89% YIKES...
They took her blood, checked nasal drainage. She had 2 breathing treatments and now she is on an inhaler whenever she wheezes. She also had to get a shot at the ER every night until her blood cultures come back. Hopefully today. If they are negative then no more shots. If it is positive then we take the next step.
My son is still feverish around 99.5 and my daughter is still hacking up a lung, but other than that we are all just sick...YEAH FOR US...now my husband is getting a sore throat.
Posts with Most Replies
- I never got to do one of these. Judge my cart
- Don't come for me unless I send for you, b****.
- For my DD to go to preK, I have to own a car
- My children are in charge of their own bodies.
- The Walking Dead and killing Rick [[Don't read if you're just starting the series or didn't watch last week's epi]]