So my sister in law is not talking to me. I think I made her mad. I told her something that out MIL had said to my husband about his Christmas present. My 15 year old niece is keeping it hidden in her room because she says my MIL bought more for my husband than she did for my brother in law. Not true. I won't list the items, but my brother in law did open more gift than my husband. Not to mention that the 15 year old is the favorite grandchild and opened more that my two kids combined. I don't really care. I could give back everything we got because gifts are not the reason for Christmas. Just getting the family all together in one place is a Christmas miracle. I just think it is ridiculous that they allow their daughter to act like that. My sister in law didn't seem mad when I told her, she just laughed. I just can't think of any other reason they wouldn't be talking to me now. I have had it with them and will not be going out of my way any longer to help them out or try to see them. Whatever. I have enough stress to deal with. I don't need to worry about who is mad at me.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Look at what hubby bought me.....
- What's the most stressful thing going on in your life right now
- Would you call this abuse, or exercising a right to discipline your child?
- Please don't tell your child you are moving!
- Do you really think you're going to get a good paying job after being a SAHM for 10+ years?