According to Forbes, one-third of women in America are not going to make ANY clothing purchases in 2009 because places like Gap, Mervyn's, Lane Bryant, Eddie Bauer, Pacific Sunwear, and Ann Taylor may be going out of business.
Well, I can see where this might bother some of the more "well-to-do" women....but it won't bother me a bit. The way I look at it, until Walmart, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Salvation Army, and Goodwill all go out of business...then me and my kids will have plenty to wear. I can't afford those pricey damn stores anyway. I freak out when a pair of jeans cost $12 at Walmart....I go to Goodwill and get the same pair for $4. I am NOT spending $50 for the "cheapest" pair of jeans that Gap sells and that I couldn't get my "normal-sized" butt into anyway. Are there really that many women who wear a size 0?? In my opinion...the only females that should wear a size 0 should be no older than 12 years old. Anyone older than that and still wearing that tiny of a set of jeans needs to eat something other than brown rice and cabbage.
But, that is just my opinion...no offense to anyone. I am just a country girl.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- No more transgender bathrooms......do you agree with Trump?!?!
- Sorry but I am not going to force him to go to the funeral...
- Muslim-Led Fundraiser To Help Vandalized Jewish Cemetery Be Repaired
- Would you let your 13 yr old DD do this?
- Name a movie quote that gives away the film without saying the title.