I am on the treadmill. ThudThudThud go my feet. I am miserable, sweating, triumphant.
This hour is for me.
All the clothes I wash. Lunches I pack. Dinners I make. Diapers I change. Noses I wipe. Groceries I buy. Hours I work. Nights I rock. Mornings I wake.
This one single hour is for me.
I run this endless list in my head so I do not feel guilty. Me is not a word I know very well anymore, but I am getting to know it again, just for one hour.
One hour makes me better, faster, stronger. One hour makes me okay again. Small thing, but huge thing.
Active Posts in All Groups
- Do each of your kids get a New backpack at the start of each School year? *edited*
- Pants for us ladies also tax free weekend
- Alabama Attempts To Take Custody Of Fetus Away From Woman To Prevent Abortion
- I slashed my tyre so insurance would cover the rest of my tyers being slashed!
- How many babbies do you have?