It's almost 3am, we leave at 7. I've just had a nightmare about Abby's carry onand I can't sleep. Aside from the obvious upsetnessover moving back home to stay with family for a few months I cannot understand why moving back to the states has me freaked out and worried.. I mean I've only been gone a few years. I guess in general I don't like change and I know with living with family and a new baby as well as the readjustment to living in the states it just feels like too much. Although honestly I have given that all very little thought, I am still trying to get out of here and manage such a long flight home. Well ladies I am going to try and sleep some, next time I get on I will be in lovely South Carolina..
Most Liked Posts
- So this whiny kid came into the restaurant where I work the other night...
- Happy Easter... from a Pagan
- Is my family weird, or have things just completely changed and we didn't get the memo?
- OMG! I can't believe that just happened!
- Holiday Haters and Fun Eliminators are starting to Piss Me OFF with all the judgemental whining!!!!