So, things have greatly improved. my husband has been going to counseling for his alcoholism and for his depression. It is my theory that he has been depressed ever since his mother died 26 years ago, but he never dealt with it. Now he is, and life is getting so much better! I have a job now and we are getting some of the old feelings back. It is so nice to be IN LOVE with the person your married to rather than just LOVING him, ya know? Ah, things are finally back on track!
Posts with Most Replies
- If there was a 95% chance of your baby having Down's Syndrome, would you abort it?
- My son brought a ouija board in my house.
- It's been two months, DD moved out over dating rules and still isn't home
- How would you feel if your daughter did this to herself? (With Poll)
- Click on your MC rank and..**ETA**