So then my dad comes home today and tells me that last night they were laying on the couch watching tv and my dad dozed off. He woke up to Austin rubbing a tube of cortizone cream on his head (just the tube). Dad asked him what he was doing and he said it was his comb and he was combing his papa's hair. So then dad dozes off again and wakes up again to find 2 pairs of boots on his chest (to look like boobs) and by that time, Austin had taken the lid off of the tube of cortizon and was rubbing it on my dad's head again. Dad said he had to go wash his hair cause he felt like a greased pig. And he was cracking up the entire time he was telling the story (so was Austin for that matter) so I guess he wasn't mad about it.
I don't think either one are capable of babysitting the other.
Posts with Most Replies
- Dad Demands School Returns His Daughter’s Phone But Principal Refuses
- Does your hubby allow you to have a male OB/GYNO as your doctor?
- UPDATED She doesn't want me at my brother's wedding because I am pregnant and I breed cats
- Is 100k considered wealthy where you live
- Would you be OK with DH leaving at 1:30 am to go to BM house?