So then my dad comes home today and tells me that last night they were laying on the couch watching tv and my dad dozed off. He woke up to Austin rubbing a tube of cortizone cream on his head (just the tube). Dad asked him what he was doing and he said it was his comb and he was combing his papa's hair. So then dad dozes off again and wakes up again to find 2 pairs of boots on his chest (to look like boobs) and by that time, Austin had taken the lid off of the tube of cortizon and was rubbing it on my dad's head again. Dad said he had to go wash his hair cause he felt like a greased pig. And he was cracking up the entire time he was telling the story (so was Austin for that matter) so I guess he wasn't mad about it.
I don't think either one are capable of babysitting the other.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- ‘Simple bigotry': 200 Missouri high schoolers walk out because trans student wants to use girls’ bathroom
- Would you hand these out to teens or obese people when they use motor-carts?
- Pros Vs. Cons of Abortion
- Would you ever be okay with your daughter being an uneducated ...?!?
- How do you handle temper tantrums?