OK, I know I sound nuts, but I really want to be on youTube. I don't mean as a one time hit you like Grandma's 80th b-day party or little Timmy's first steps. I want to have my own channel with subscribers and comments and footage/topics.....BUT! I don't know what to do.
I've been watching all the How To's on Makeup and hair. I love them both ( you wouldn't know it by looking at me though). I also do a little freelance writing and I've done some interviewing of my local rap artist and a few producers that EVERYONE who listens to rap music has heard their music...i.e Lil Wayne's producer. I could I guess just do those type of interviews on camera as part of my channel. I have even thought about doing a cooking "show". I don't know. I need help.
I was told as child that Mommies are the smartest people on earth, so I am asking you guys....Thee Mommies. HELP!!!
By the way, here's where my articles are www.associatedcontent.com/user/131254/lakota
Posts with Most Replies
- I know they're hairy, you don't have to laugh
- my dd just fist fought with her dad *boyfriend showed up*dhs statement*dd's statement
- You don't like my birth plan inlaws?..
- Would you let your ds go to a sleep over at a gay couples house?ETA
- adoptive moms should have showes but they shouldnt call them BABY showers