10 Questions on Motherhood!
- How old are your children? she's 7 going on 17, lol
- How old were you when you had your first child? I was 27, same age as my mom when she had me
- Did you know the sex before you gave birth? yes
- Did you and your SO fight over names? Who won? I won, we weren't together at the time, so I named her
- What did you crave most while pregnant? cereal and waffles
- How many diapers do you think you've changed? to many to count, lol
- How did you react the first time you left your children with someone else? I was a nervous wreck, and called several times to check on her
- What's the best part of being a mom? the unconditional love we have for each other, and watching her grow up
- What's the hardest thing about being a mom? watching her grow up, I don't ever want these years to end, not ready for her to hit the middle school age etc.
- How many times a day do you hear the word "Mom"?none, that would be Mama, lol, that's also to many times to count, lol
10 Questions Just for Fun!
- Where were you born? Do you still live there? Waynesboro, no, but it's definitly my home town
- Are you an only child? nope, have a younger brother I adore
- What's your favorite book/TV show/movie/song/color? love self help books etc, Desperate Housewives, The Notebook, The Dance, yellow
- Who do you most admire? my Mom
- What word or phrase do you say constantly? not any one thing that I can think of
- Where is the furthest place that you've ever been from home? Canada
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? to many, if I had to guess I'd say 30 or so
- Are you are an early bird or a night owl? night owl, I hate mornings
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? spaghetti
- What's the craziest thing you've ever done?Wow, so many to choose from,lol, can't put my finger on anything specific.
Posts with Most Replies