20 Questions for CafeMoms
10 Questions on Motherhood!
- How old are your children? ! Have 1 child and she's 2 1/2
- How old were you when you had your first child? 21
- Did you know the sex before you gave birth? yes
- Did you and your SO fight over names? Who won? OMG! We went through like a hundred girl names. I won, I picked Dharma.
- What did you crave most while pregnant? spicy anything and chili cheese dogs
- How many diapers do you think you've changed? a jillion
- How did you react the first time you left your children with someone else? She was 3 weeks old and I barely enjoyed the movie because I was so anxious even though I left her with my grandmother.
- What's the best part of being a mom? "I lub you mommy. You're my best flend in the whoooooole world"
- What's the hardest thing about being a mom? "Don't go to work Mommy I need you!"
- How many times a day do you hear the word "Mom"? More Mommy than mom. I get Mommy a million times a day
10 Questions Just for Fun!
- Where were you born? Do you still live there? Point Pleasant NJ. Nope, I lived in Brick when I was born then moved a few times but am back in the house I originally lived in.
- Are you an only child? nope
- What's your favorite book/TV show/movie/song/color? Crazy Salad/ Star Trek TOS/StrangeBrew/Strawberry Gashes (for now anyway)/ chartreuse
- Who do you most admire? Betty Friendman for standing up against oppression in 1966 as the Preident of NOW
- What word or phrase do you say constantly? 'awesome'
- Where is the furthest place that you've ever been from home? Florida
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? 6
- Are you are an early bird or a night owl? early bird
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? pizza
- What's the craziest thing you've ever done? worked 2 jobs and took 5 classes AND did a certificate program all at once last Spring
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: