The title is pretty self explanatory. Lately, it seems that the romance in our marriage has vanished. I keep trying to stay in a positive mood about, and make light of things...but he's just in an all around pissy mood. But he doesn't see it. He says I'M the one with the attitiude. It's wearing me out. A few months ago, we were more blissed out that ever, and now we've got nothing. I'm trying really hard to stay positive. I don't know how to get through to him. It feels like we're not even in love anymore.
Posts with Most Replies
- Having a baby my sks don't want update 2
- i feel like my parents sent me away
- Could you do a decent Christmas with a budget of $500 for 4 kid?
- S/o post... Would you be offended if someone said your dog was not a welcome guest?
- What crappy homemade gifts are you giving the teacher this year for Christmas?