20 Questions for CafeMoms
10 Questions on Motherhood!
- How old are your children? 9YO (future) step-daughter & 7YO son
- How old were you when you had your first child? 17
- Did you know the sex before you gave birth? yes
- Did you and your SO fight over names? Who won? a little. He said I could name the baby if it was a girl and I agreed thinking I was DEFINATELY having a girl. Yup, I was wrong. So we named my son after his asshole sperm-donor :(
- What did you crave most while pregnant? nothing I dont crave when I'm not pregnant! I love the same foods all the time.
- How many diapers do you think you've changed? lol well I worked at a daycare for almost 3 years so I would say A LOT!
- How did you react the first time you left your children with someone else? ugh when Kent was a few days old, his father insisted on going for a ride in his moms friends nice car. I didn't want to go. The friend was in the middle of a divorce and said "Go! You guys have to make sure you make time for each other." So we went for like a 15 minute ride and this asshole thought it was hilarious to go about 110 MPH while I cried and begged him to slow down, picturing my beautiful baby's face the whole time :( Fucking dick-wad.
- What's the best part of being a mom? Having someone that you love soo much and they love you soo much and watching them grow and learn and feeling pride swell up in your chest, knowing that you created this beautiful, wonderful human being. Hard to describe lol but I'm sure you know what I mean!
- What's the hardest thing about being a mom? Dealing with the sibling rivalry, the whining, especially when you are tired and stressed out.
- How many times a day do you hear the word "Mom"? Many! That is my sons favorite-"Mommy, guess what?" Actually, its still mommy, not mom yet, thank goodness. I'm not ready to stop hearing "mommy"
10 Questions Just for Fun!
- Where were you born? Do you still live there? Dover, DE. I live about 20 minutes from there.
- Are you an only child? I have one half-brother, Chris, who's 28.
- What's your favorite book/TV show/movie/song/color? any book about birth/Friends/Sweet Home Alabama/ too many to name/PINK!
- Who do you most admire? The mothers I meet on CafeMom, who put their children first always, and aren't afraid to do what is right, even when it feels the whole world is against them.
- What word or phrase do you say constantly? 'Dude', 'No',
- Where is the furthest place that you've ever been from home? Florida. About a 16 hour drive.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? many but I wear the same 2-3 pairs constantly.
- Are you are an early bird or a night owl? night owl-I hate mornings.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? probably ice cream. I'd be quite sick and fat though.
- What's the craziest thing you've ever done? hmmm.....crazy? or dumb? I've done a lot of dumb shit, some would call crazy! lol