20 Questions for CafeMoms
10 Questions on Motherhood!
- How old are your children? 24, 12, 11
- How old were you when you had your first child?I was not quite 21
- Did you know the sex before you gave birth? No
- Did you and your SO fight over names? Who won?Not really fought but we didn't agree on the middle name.
- What did you crave most while pregnant? Didn't have cravings
- How many diapers do you think you've changed? In my lifetime? Probably over 25,000
- How did you react the first time you left your children with someone else? I was nervous
- What's the best part of being a mom? The cuddles
- What's the hardest thing about being a mom? The discipline
- How many times a day do you hear the word "Mom"? Way too many
10 Questions Just for Fun!
- Where were you born? Do you still live there? I was born in Montreal, PQ and I haven't lived there in almost forty years
- Are you an only child? No
- What's your favorite book/TV show/movie/song/color? The Bible/The Simpson's/ don't have fav movie/American Pie/blue
- Who do you most admire? Christ
- What word or phrase do you say constantly?Oh,come on
- Where is the furthest place that you've ever been from home? South Carolina
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? two
- Are you are an early bird or a night owl? night owl
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? salad
- What's the craziest thing you've ever done? I'm not that crazy but I did roll down a big hill last Fall.
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: