I have a responsible 14 1/2 year old who is hoping to become a babysitter. She watches our littler kids, including my girl with Cerebral Palsy, so I have confidence in her abilities. Plus she is trained in first aid and CPR, and I am only a phone call away.
I have no idea of how much she should charge for her services - I used to work through a service, and I was paid very well working as a nanny through "rent a mom", but I also remember being a kid and earning a pittance, but appreciating every penny.
How much do you pay your sitters?
Posts with Most Replies
- update3: I left my daughter at the police station
- Stupid SOB could have killed my son!
- Look at my "f••• me" shoes
- Wow, I so love drugs, look at me nod off, while I ride the bus. Waring, maybe disturbing to some viewers.. Added Poll just for the fun of it.
- My DD won't go to the beach with us because her step dad prefers she wear a one piece