I have a responsible 14 1/2 year old who is hoping to become a babysitter. She watches our littler kids, including my girl with Cerebral Palsy, so I have confidence in her abilities. Plus she is trained in first aid and CPR, and I am only a phone call away.
I have no idea of how much she should charge for her services - I used to work through a service, and I was paid very well working as a nanny through "rent a mom", but I also remember being a kid and earning a pittance, but appreciating every penny.
How much do you pay your sitters?
Active Posts in All Groups
- What in the bloody he** are these girls wearing???
- My mom spanked my one year old.
- The Walking Dead and killing Rick [[Don't read if you're just starting the series or didn't watch last week's epi]]
- If you lost custody of your kids as a mom, you're a POS.
- They kicked my 3yo out of gymnastics after 15mins!