I havent even had my vacume a week and already love it more than ever, It does wonders on my tile floor and on the rugs (along with the nasty sticker burs!!! it gets them out of the rugs I have woo hooo)
I have not worn slipers in the house since I started using it it picks up all the dirt and even the playground pebbles and sand!! and tar bits from the track! I think I'm in love with my vac.
It however is battery powered and with my 500 square foot home minus furnature the battery last for one vacuume but charges quickly only 3 hours for 20 minutes of cleaning doesnt seem quite right but well that is technology. only flaw that I have found and of corse the usually my long hair gets stuck in the brush...
Active Posts in All Groups
- Grits... Was I supposed to add something to it? Or is this it?
- I found out at 20 weeks my baby had downs syndrome (pics) ETA
- The wife who's aborted two babies - because she's too selfish to share her husband
- So damn fed up with child support making us poor
- My son won't take my daughter out for ice cream anymore :(