* He told me this weekend that he "doesn't want to take no more baths EVER!"
* He loves my pregnancy pillow. We call it the "snake" and he cuddles up inside it.
* His favorite toys right now are his stuffed polar bear, the Mr. Potato Head construction hat, and his train Sir Handel.
* He calls my Kindle my "pocketbook". So clever.
* He has an uncanny ability to wake up every morning at exactly 7am.
* We had pipe leak last week and now he likes to show everyone who comes over where the water fell down from the ceiling.
* He wants things done in the proper way. This morning he scolded me for not putting the lid back on the butter after I buttered his toast.
* He says things like "that's so interesting" and "oh my gosh".
* He'll remember all the characters' names in a cartoon after watching it just one time.
* He says hi to the baby in my belly then lifts his shirt to show me the baby in his belly.
* He asks to see "other kids" all the time. He loves to socialize.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Should U.S. pay reparations for slavery? U.N.-appointed experts think so
- I've been blocked from Facebook for 24 hrs because a criminal complained
- How do you handle insensitive comments about your child from family members?
- You are done having babies, what do you do with all of their stuff?
- I wish I meant it...