Austin is in the 4th grade and he did a science project on why French Fries from certain restaurants don't mold - REAL, unadulterated food molds! - he won 1st place and gets to participate in the science fair at Kettering (big, local engineering school) this weekend. I'm so proud of him :o)
This young man was diagnosed as learning disabled years ago before he even started school and then about 20 months ago his mother (my good friend) started taking out of the house all of the bad foods/personal care products with chemicals in them that can harm us. He is now no longer in any special ed classes and holds his own in his class. His family eats very nutritiously (sp?) now. Oh and the reason why the french fries don't mold is because after cutting they are immediately dipped in a solution called TBHQ which has antifreeze and a couple of other things in it to help preserve them. Austins mom (Stacey) is my partner in crime when we go around diffferent states and talk about all the toxins in our foods and how they affect us. We actually carry around to our classes a pack of McDonalds French Fries from Sept. 2007 in a ziplock bag - still no mold! Here's alink to the article in our local paper about him :o)
Most Liked Posts
- Education After Lawsuit Threat, Elementary School Cancels Planned Reading of Transgender Children’s Book
- Got this from a friend. The Perfect Day January 20 2017
- Chris Christie Secures Huge New Hampshire Union Leader Endorsement
- HomeNews ‘Christian state’ group threatens to kill Belgian Muslims, destroy their businesses
- S/O. #blackfridays matter or #Allfridays matter?