Add A Comment
* Having about 15 minutes of watching the news alone...getting my first cup of joe and looking outside to see the day
* WAITING FOR BODE TO WAKE UP SO I CAN GIVE HIM A HUGE HUG AND SAY "GOOD MORNING HONEY!!!" like I have every day of his life :) !
* The last few moments of peace before getting into the shower and getting ready for the dreaded long day at work ;(
1. Waking up with energy so I can function.
2. Watching the news and praying over various disasters, emergencies, kidnappings, etc. around the nation and world.
3. Breakfast...my husband serves me daily so I force myself to sit still and take my morning meds to keep diabetes and other complicated medical conditions stable. He gives me that break, also, because I have to be on duty all day with Alzheimer Mother. I am so spoiled, it is pitiful. I used to fix breakfast for three decades, so I hope he remembers!
Sign up for CafeMom!
Already a member? Click here to log in
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups:
Part of the CafeMedia family
© 2016 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN