The first book I remember reading because I chose to was The Giver. I dont remember who it was written by but we had to read it in class and I missed a couple days so I fell behind. I asked to borrow the book over the weekend to catch up and I read the entire book by Monday morning. I had finished the book before the rest of the class. I also remember the teacher telling me I couldnt say anything about it to anyone and got stuck with a bok report on symbolism and such. So far its one of my all time favorites.
Posts with Most Replies
- Congratulations America. He Gasped and Snorted for Breath For Almost 2 Hours After The Execution Began
- Medication nation. What are you on?
- The wife who's aborted two babies - because she's too selfish to share her husband
- dry weddings are rude and tacky!!!
- Only on Cafemom are you women seriously deluded to believe that a...