I'm closing in on the end of my pregnancy and It's my third one. How ever I'm more scared than I have ever been with my other two pregnancies. I have 2 girls and this is my 1st boy and I'm terified. I don't know how to take care of a boy. Is it really that different than girls other than the parts. What if I screw him up or make him gay? I would have no problem with any of my kids being gay, but I wouldn't want to be the cause. What if he is deformed and ends up with like 2 penises or something. I never used to care what others thought with my 1st 2 pregnancies, but with this one every critisization terifies even more. I think it's cause I'm already so scared, but before the only opinions that mattered were my docs, and hubbies. Now any slam I get freaks me out and makes me want to cry. It terifies me that they are right when I should already know they are not. My doc says my feelings might be caused by a new harmone strand in my sytem. I just don't know. I hope I have a hansome baby boy that is healthy and perfectly fine. I just want to be an over exerted insane Hypocontriac that would be so nice.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Mom's Bragbook Photo Challenge Day 5: Dress Up!
- For those who continue to deny UFO sightings is widespread: Photo of a UFO is among the latest secret documents released by Edward Snowden
- I cannot stand this anymore.
- New "Annie" is an abomination
- A woman found photos of her husband having sex and posted them at his mistress's job.