Ok, I don't generally advertise about home businesses because a lot of them turn out to be scams, BUT...
I've been working with ChaCha for almost a month and it's definitely no scam!
1. You work when you want, however long you want at a time - sign in and out at your leisure. Do it when the kids are napping or at school, or at 3 AM when you get up for a snack!
2. Two ways to get paid - Pay Me Now, or Pay Me Monthly!
3. If you have any experience at all using search engines like Google or Yahoo, this job will be a piece of cake, no kidding!
4. You pay nothing. NOTHING. This is a real job. When you're hired, you are an independent contractor.
5. Sounds too good to be true? It's not, lol. You WORK at this job, it's no get rich quick scheme. But the more you work, the more you earn, just like with any job! Earn extra spending money, or pay off bills!
Copy and paste the above link into your browser to check ChaCha out and apply to be a generalist/specialist. (I can't make it clickable, I'm using Firefox)
There's literally nothing to lose.
And please (this is totally optional, lol), if you sign up, would you mind putting me in as the person who hooked you up? That's how we build "teams" - you earn 10% of what your team makes (no cost to team mates, the 10% comes out of the company, not the team mates!) They'll ask for an email addy of the person who referred you. My email is:
Make sure not to add any spaces at the beginning or end or it won't count, lol.
Try it out... there's NO risk; you can work as much as you like or walk away if it's not something that trips your trigger :).
If you're interested, though, you'll want to hurry - ChaCha only hires in short bursts, so apply today!
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups:
older child wanting to nurse?
Amber Alert AFTER The Child Was Found??
Weight Loss and Fitness the Healthy Way
Monday - What was your workout today?
Would you go to this family event again? "Horribly behaved" children
Advice for Moms
Anyone else have this problem???