On Thursday we found out that our baby girl has an omphalocele. It is not the best news you can get at your twenty week ultrasound. We have our first appointment in Indianapolis on Tuesday with the specialist. Scott and I are very scared because we do not know how bad it is yet. We just pray that our little girl will be fine.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Do you think this is a legitimate reason to have a bad relationship with your parents?
- Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 4: Use Scents to Get in the Mood
- Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 5: Turn It Off & Turn Him On
- Everyone loves a good math problem
- Have you ever celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans?