So, I've had mild heart flutters on and off for years. The doctors can't seem to find a problem.
On March 12th, I found out I was pregnant and quit taking my meds (cymbalta and buspar) cold turkey. Needless to say, I've been a mess.
Well, the last few days I've been having some more serious feeling heart flutters...mostly when I get to excited or do too much at one time. And for a little over a week or so, I've been feeling like I just can't get enough air. Now...last Tuesday I went to the ER for chest pains and my oxygen was at 100%.
My mom says that heart flutters are common during pregnancy (I don't remember having them like this with my first), and that it's REALLY no suprise with all the stress I've been dealing with. What do you think??
Were you short of breath early in your pregnancy (I'm 8 weeks)?? Did you have heart flutters??
Most Liked Posts
- Dd's surprise room redo EDIT: ADDED some BEFORE pics to give you an idea
- That moment you realize your neighbors are actually awesome.
- I'm a teacher. This is how I get my rocks off.
- I broke and tested this morning!!!! Update more tests! Took another test this morning!
- If this is not the Karma bus....