my poor son (who as many of you know has some physical delays) at 22 months, finally figured it out. he WALKED all by himself! i'm so excited for him! his physical therapist finally convinced him to let go and he took off! YAY!!!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.
- What are the craziest requests you've heard from a sitter or daycare provider?
- What are the most inappropriate comments you heard from coworkers while pregnant?
- Shouldn't the school contact parents?
- I would be accepting of gays but God didn't make me that way.