a bunny, a sweet tooth, and pretty eggs can not truly capture the reason to celebrate Easter but a Cross, a Sacrifice named Jesus, and God's Love can. The tomb was empty so let's celebrate.
Philippians 2:8 (New International Version)
8And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
Hebrews 10:10 (New International Version)
10And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
John 3:16-17 (New International Version)
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 20:1 (New International Version)
The Empty Tomb
1Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance.
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened