The turtle finally came out from where ever he was hiding but I dont know if he is going to make it. He is so small that they cat broke the shell on the bottom. Hes also has dried blood around his mouth. He isnt bleeding any more but I dont know what damage has been done. I am surprised he is still alive after being missing for three days without any food or water. I hope he lives but I can understand if he passes away.
I found him when I heard something crawling on the base of my lamp. I am sitting here watching him move. I hope he can eat something or he will never get better.
It is really nice to know he isnt rotting away in the house but it looks like he would have been better off dead. He looks like he would be in so much pain. The cat lives downstairs until I have a lid for both the turtle and the fish tanks.
It has been almost 2 weeks and the turtle is still alive YAY. I am so happy. have noticed that one of his hands looks lke it has been taken off but hes eating and doing great. I guess i just have to see whatthe future holds.
Posts with Most Replies
- No more transgender bathrooms......do you agree with Trump?!?!
- BM assaulted me and DH finally evicted her.
- Your Religion Should not Dictate other People's Behaviour
- She told me to bring in a death certificate or I'm dropped from the class
- Be honest................... did you make " beautiful " kids?