Well here is what i wanted to know. i was going to post in a group but decided against it because people get bashed way too much.
let me say this before i begin: i am not trying to bash anyone at all. i myself had my daughter when i was only 19. that being said, here we go:
i knew this girl in high school she is two years younger than me, meaning she is still in school, a junior now, her freshman year is when i would have been prego. which was my senior yr.
well she had a kid too, i'm guessing somewhere inbetween freshman and sohpomore year, because her daughter just turned a yr in february. well i have her added on myspace and saw that she is pregnant again already.
what i wanted to know is, is it really that hard to not get preg for some people. you think she would learn after the first time to be alot! more careful, ya know. It just baffles me sometimes.
although i did see that she is thinking about maybe giving this one up for adoption becuase she can barely afford the one she has now.
its just weird to think about. thats all
Most Liked Posts
- Dd's surprise room redo EDIT: ADDED some BEFORE pics to give you an idea
- That moment you realize your neighbors are actually awesome.
- I'm a teacher. This is how I get my rocks off.
- I broke and tested this morning!!!! Update more tests! Took another test this morning!
- If this is not the Karma bus....