Ok so i have been dieting and exercising for about 2 1/2 weeks now and i did awesome the first 2 weeks. I lost 4 inches total off of my body. Great right, well now i am losing motivation.... Im not going back to eating bad just i cant get the motivation to exercise and i know i need to to lose the weight that i want. Maybe i should get my goal pair of jeans out. I have a pair of jeans that i had before i got pregnant with either of my kids. They were my favorite pair of jeans. They are BKE jeans from the buckle..... They are so comfy and they hug all the right parts of my body, i just love them and eventually want to fit back into them. I think another reason why im not staying to motivated is becasue im actually not losing much weight according to the scale but i know thats probably becasue i am gaining muscle. Anyways thanks for reading and any advice to keep me on track would be great, Thanks ladies!!
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Daughter Broke her Finger. School Didn't call me.
- No longer donating my used items to thrift stores
- Besides being on the autism spectrum, does your child have any health issues?
- What is the 2nd largest religion in your state?
- Texas School Persecutes Female Assistant Principal Because Her IUD Caused Her To Bleed