ok i dont have my license because i couldnt get it till i was 18, because i kinda skipped school alot. and my husbands unit is actually giving him the day off and the money to take me and get my license. they tell him either i get it OR he brings them a printout saying why i cant get it. im sorry, but im NOT their soldier. im not a soldier period. just because im married to one of their soldiers doesnt mean they can tell me what to do, and make me do it. they have NO RIGHT to be all up in my business. i mean yeah i wanna get my license, but its the fact that they can feel they can force me to do it. they take their wives to appointments to but they're all up in his business like there's no tomorrow. that aggravates me i hate his unit. i think its such bull crap. THEY DONT OWN ME TOO.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Corruption protests sweep Russia; opposition leader arrested
- Colin Kaeperneck donates $50k to Meals on Wheels
- Trump said he was heading to his Virginia golf club in Virginia for "meetings". But then...
- Would you have an issue with your child going hunting?
- Democrats Already Have an Obamacare Alternative Ready