I have had no time to do anything online, and have a ton of news, but it will have to wait until later. Right now, we are preparing to leave our idyllic village outside Ulm to travel to Empoli, Italy early in the morning. I am using Uncle Karl's computer, so can't share any photos yet, but hopefully we will have a less hectic schedule when we arrive in Empoli.
The last week has been a whirlwind of ancient ruins, museums, and churches, including climbing the tallest church tower in the world...I don't know if the pictures I have taken will do it justice.
I miss you guys! Hope that you are all doing well :)
Edited to add pictures:
It was SO windy on the top of the church tower!
but a great view!
Posts with Most Replies
- punishing the whole class
- Cop in Ferguson Tells Protestors, "I Will F***ing Kill You" and "Go F*** Yourself," Then Gets Turned Into Meme
- HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR SEXUAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
- I got my DD a boob job for her 18th birthday.....
- My dd's principal strange request..NO more dropping your child at school..