Well today was a pretty good day. We got a lot done for school, and I'm so thankful that tomorrow is Friday, Fridays are free days when we get to catch up on any work that we are behind in. Being a single parent is so hard. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I'm not complaining, but I'm just trying to find balance in my life. Sometimes it's so hard dealing with the kids and their issues, then taking care of my mom who is disabled, and going to college online part time....everyday there is so much work to get done for my classes....I just get overwhelmed at times. Some of the best part of my day is when everyone has gone to bed, its quiet in the house, I get in my little space and light a candle and make jewelry.
Posts with Most Replies
- update2: I left my daughter at the police station
- Look at my "f••• me" shoes
- My DD won't go to the beach with us because her step dad prefers she wear a one piece
- Omg wtf just happened..!! **picture page 5**UPDATE!!!!
- Wow, I so love drugs, look at me nod off, while I ride the bus. Waring, maybe disturbing to some viewers.. Added Poll just for the fun of it.