Well today was a pretty good day. We got a lot done for school, and I'm so thankful that tomorrow is Friday, Fridays are free days when we get to catch up on any work that we are behind in. Being a single parent is so hard. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I'm not complaining, but I'm just trying to find balance in my life. Sometimes it's so hard dealing with the kids and their issues, then taking care of my mom who is disabled, and going to college online part time....everyday there is so much work to get done for my classes....I just get overwhelmed at times. Some of the best part of my day is when everyone has gone to bed, its quiet in the house, I get in my little space and light a candle and make jewelry.
Posts with Most Replies
- punishing the whole class
- HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR SEXUAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
- My dd's principal strange request..NO more dropping your child at school..
- I got my DD a boob job for her 18th birthday.....
- Cop in Ferguson Tells Protestors, "I Will F***ing Kill You" and "Go F*** Yourself," Then Gets Turned Into Meme