My son has to have three Fiber One bars each day due to his lousy diet and resulting chronic constipation...so yesterday, I opened the food pantry to get the box and was freaked out by a lizard leaping around on one of the shelves!!
So I resolved that, in spite of the busy day ahead, I would take everything off the shelf and see if I could get him to come out--hoping he wouldn't jump out at me! Later that day, I cleaned off the shelf and didn't find him...but there was a suspicious hole in a bag of cinnamon chips! LOL! Apparently, he was craving some sugar!
LIZARD...who thinks it was Leo; he's a sneaky one! :)
Active Posts in All Groups
- Some lady flipped out at the servo today over the "c word"
- 'I Rarely Share That I'm on the Spectrum'
- Wives are to...and FOLLOW their husbands lead?
- S/O have you ever asked someone to not use foul language in the presence of your children?
- SIL is upset because she misunderstood me and made an assumption and called me a bigot.