okay back in March 6.09, we bought a 2000 Chevy Blazer, we had it less than 24 hours, it had a lot of problems. well be took it back Less than 24 hours and they wouldnt Switch it or give me my money back i put 3000 down. and owe 2100. well we paid 2 payments on it. then we was going to pay our 3rd payment. and the fuel pump went out. and then they came and got it. and now they wont give it back or our money back. We had the 30 day warrenty or 1000 mile. well it didnt cover like sh*t and the dealer guy kept saying there Mechanic Check them over, well i guess they used to be in one place and moved to another place(where i purchaced the vehicle) and now there in a new place with a new name. well the other two guys aint working there no more. and they have a bunch of Complaints and stuff. So what Would you do? do you think it would be easy to get our money back or is it too late?
Posts with Most Replies
- I never got to do one of these. Judge my cart
- Don't come for me unless I send for you, b****.
- For my DD to go to preK, I have to own a car
- My children are in charge of their own bodies.
- The Walking Dead and killing Rick [[Don't read if you're just starting the series or didn't watch last week's epi]]