I just had to write a tribute thought or 2 in memoriam to my mom who passed away 6 years ago today at 5:30p.m. EST. I can't believe how time has zoomed by. It seems like yesterday, which it was a Saturday in 2003. How we've changed, physically and spiritually, in these last years she would be proud. I know she is watching over us.
Posts with Most Replies
- Antonio Martin, Black Teenager, Fatally Shot By Police 2 Miles From Ferguson
- Warning **NUDE*** photos what is this on my vagina? *PICS*
- WE HAVE MORE! we have 3 new applicationsto the group
- Caught dh trying on my panties again tonight...
- Today is my anniversary, 24 years! How long have you been married?