I just had to write a tribute thought or 2 in memoriam to my mom who passed away 6 years ago today at 5:30p.m. EST. I can't believe how time has zoomed by. It seems like yesterday, which it was a Saturday in 2003. How we've changed, physically and spiritually, in these last years she would be proud. I know she is watching over us.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Fall Festival Giveaway: "Pumpkins & Corn Mazes!" WIN $100 gift cards & other PRIZES, too!
- Any suggestions for a parent-friendly cell phone for a 12 yr old?
- What celebrity does your partner most resemble?
- Animal control came to my house and I made them get a warrant!
- Is anyone else's baby obsessed with cups?