my brother, sal, just called (it's 5:15 A.M.) to say his girlfriend, erin, was in a car accident. she was the passenger in a jeep liberty. the driver ,her friend who is well took a corner too fast and the jeep flipped landing on erin's side. she is in I.C.U. going into surgery as i type this. something happened to her vertebrae and they have to realign it, they don't know yet the complete outcome. she is a cute, intelligent, young women. please say a prayer and hope she comes out of this fine. thanks
erin is coherent, no brain damage but she did break her neck. she can feel her arms and feet but not her legs. keep those prayers coming please below is a picture of erin and sal.
please also vote popular, thank you
Active Posts in All Groups
- Official Mom Confessions Bump Post
- Is your cell phone screen shattered or cracked in anyway?
- After Crushing Defeat, DNC Quirk Still Gives Hillary More New Hampshire Delegates Than Sanders
- Frustrated with boyfriends finances
- Do you do your kid's Valentines? Or do they do all the work/writing themselves?