Lord I thank you for your Mercy, Your Love, Your kindness!!
Lord I thank you for waking mw up and starting me out in a bran new day in you . I love you Jesus for your mercy is new EVERY MORNING!!
Psalm 23 (The Message)
A David Psalm
1-3 God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing.
You have bedded me down in lush meadows,
you find me quiet pools to drink from.
True to your word,
you let me catch my breath
and send me in the right direction.
4 Even when the way goes through
I'm not afraid
when you walk at my side.
Your trusty shepherd's crook
makes me feel secure.
5 You serve me a six-course dinner
right in front of my enemies.
You revive my drooping head;
my cup brims with blessing.
6 Your beauty and love chase after me
every day of my life.
I'm back home in the house of God
for the rest of my life.
Posts with Most Replies
- If you are pregnant I am not going to hire you.....
- So what's your asinine reason for circumcising your son?
- Buying kids clothes at Kmart, does anyone really do that?
- My ex won't share a car seat with me...am I being crazy?
- You are so rude if you walk around the mall or in restaurants smoking E-ciggarettes