My then-3-yr-old daughter and I were doing a mural on her wall with magazine pictures and vinyl scraps from my sign business, and I would flip through mags and she would point at a picture and tell me where she wanted it.
There was an ad for Kohler Toilets, that had an Atlas type fellow holding up a toilet from under the floor. I had passed by it when she exclaimed "go back!"
I slowly flipped back until the ad was there and she said "STOP! I want THAT one" pointing to the half naked muscle man...
"ok, hun, where do you want it?" I asked, suppressing a smile.
"Down low" she said, in a very serious, rather deep, voice.
It took ALL my self control not to bust a gut.
(But it does show that we don't become sexual beings at puberty, but rather at birth.)
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Did you get that dark line down your belly?
- Read the Letter Planned Parenthood Sent News Outlets Warning Them Not to Air Undercover Videos
- Should only black officers deal with black people?
- Is there any way for her to find out what the doctors visit was for?
- J.C. Penney employee sent home for wearing shorts she bought — at J.C. Penney