I am so sick of hearing about how breastfeeding in public uncovered is 'natural' and 'unsexual' so its 'okay'.
I'm also sick of hearing how the MEDIA made breasts sexual - negative good buddy.
One of the things men look for when looking for a mate is breasts adiquate enough to feed a baby - their goal (biologically) is to make a baby so the woman needs to be able to feed one right! Just as big hips are supposed to mean easy birth or ability to birth, big breasts would suggest proper milk production.
Media has nothing to do with that!
The Media has definitely used them as a way to get mens attention but they didn't START it!
That being said, my 8 year old little boy does not need to see your tits. I don't care if its natural, I breastfeed and he's never seen MY tits why can't YOU cover up? What about the men around? Do you want that creepy old guy in the corner going home and wacking it to your boob? Cause he can, and will.
"Just don't look" is the dumbest responce to complaints about bfing in public EVER.
Why don't you 'just not look' at bottle fed babies instead of bitching about them?
"It's too hott to cover the baby" then go somewhere private or PUMP AHEAD OF TIME *gasp*
Bashing comments will be removed - this is about modesty here not bf vs ff.
Active Posts in All Groups
- Cutting a parent out of your life because they don't accept an adopted child?
- His ex walked up on us having sex and now is refusing to let him see their dd.
- having a premature baby didn't make me pro life.
- DHs ex wife keeps calling
- My neighbour tans topless and there's nothing we can do about it. So annoying and frustrating