I have 4 children and I never thought I would feel this way about my baby turning 1. My husband and I have decided for Sydni to be our last baby. Now that she is almost 1 I cry every time I think about it. I love being pregnant, I love having babies, I love being a mother, and I love breastfeeding. Why am I taking this so hard?! I did NOT get my tubes tied. I did get a mirena IUD so I guess that doesn’t totally close the door but my other kids are each less than 2 years apart. I know we don’t have room for anymore people at our home now. Also we have 3 girls and 1 boy, our boy is adopted, and my husband is the last male in his family to pass on his name…Yes Justus has his last name but not his DNA. I kind of want to keep trying until we get our boy but I know that could give us 10 or more kids still w/out having a boy of our own. I just don’t know how to deal with this. Why am I feeling this way?
Featured Posts in All Groups
- My niece is SO spoiled - should she lose her present?
- Do you think it's so awful for a big woman to wear a bikini?
- Do you give your LO vitamins every day?
- Trump Just Promised To Only Pick A White Man For VP – His Reason Will Make You SICK
- What are some funny nicknames/code names you and your partner have for talking about sex when the kids are around?