I've been a member of quite an interesting group. It's called "The G-spot" and it's a place for open, honest discussion about sexuality. The best part about it is that it is a judgement-free zone, so if a mom has a question or is looking for suggestions and advice, this is a great place to go. All walks of life are welcome, and no question will be turned away.
Did I mention I'm the Group Owner now? I want to do my predecessor proud!
We all did it to become moms-- why not find new ways to enjoy it?
Comments have been turned off for this post.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- If your 9 year old told you...
- When is the last time you saw a pay stub with your name on it?
- French prosecutor: Co-pilot wanted to 'destroy' plane
- The Miracle 21-Week-Old Baby Who Survived Against All Odds
- Black Woman Locked In Psych Ward For 8 Days Because Cops Couldn’t Believe She’s A Businesswoman