I know it has been a very long time since I made a blog post and so much has happened in that time. My daughter did well in school so she passed to the 8th grade. My son however, began to slack off in school which made his grades drop and hopefully he'll pass to the 12th grade. Its been a rough 7 months, because I also go to college online and I take care of my disabled mother. I wasn't feeling creative for a few months, but now I'm back in business and creating new jewelry! I will post some pictures soon and I hope people will enjoy them and give me some comments on what they think of my jewelry. Designing and making beaded jewelry is my passion, and I'll never let my passion die!
Posts with Most Replies
- My cousin lost full custody of her baby over not breastfeeding :(
- DH driving SD to college with BM? I'm not comfortable and now she's pissy at me
- She thought I already done it but I havent
- I can't stand it when people are rude to you because of your size
- SAHM how do you do it with no money? Seriously!