Ok so I might have some people question why I did this but it is what works best for our family.
Anyways...On Sunday we decided to move Bub in with the girls so Sydni could have a bedroom and could get out of our room. It is so wonderful for her to have her own room. She does so good! Everytime i go lay her down she is wide awake and she will play for a few minutes and then lays down and goes right to sleep w/out any fussing. She is such a good baby. This is the first time she has went to sleep before midnight in I dont know how long. And she was actually asleep by 10!
Ok I think thats all...I just had to brag on her for a second.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Is this a debate in your home, too?
- Teacher Sends Insulting Note Home About Student's Natural Hair
- Clinton's debate reference to nuclear response rekindles judgement questions
- Cardinal on Clinton Emails Insulting Catholics: If It Were Another Religion There Would Have Been an Apology
- S/o what do you wear at home?