Well I THOUGHT that going to SOUTH CAROLINA from PA and only stopping
once was LONG!! Heh...In the summer of 2003 I went to Colorado w/some friends THAT was the LONGEST trip ever!! We drove night and day and had a 6mo old in the car and he was really good actually!
The other LONG trip would have to be when my family(mom,dad,bro,sis 3dogs)and I moved to VA from PA THAT TOOK FOREVER!! Cuz when were in WVA my car broke down and we had to wait almost 3hrs for my dad and bro to come back w/a trailer to haul the car the rest of the way...kinda sad moving to a new place and you cant explore cuz your car doesnt work!!lol.
Most Liked Posts
- Dd's surprise room redo EDIT: ADDED some BEFORE pics to give you an idea
- That moment you realize your neighbors are actually awesome.
- I'm a teacher. This is how I get my rocks off.
- I broke and tested this morning!!!! Update more tests! Took another test this morning!
- If this is not the Karma bus....