Well we went back to the bone Dr. today.Her tests were ok for the most part.She does not have any infection,her white cells were good,and the crystals were good.She does have inflammation and we don't know whats causing it.So he wants us to go to Vanderbilt to see a specialist.The bone Dr will call Monday or Tuesday with our appointment.So all we do now is wait.Keep ice pack on her as much as we can,give her medicine,and try to limit her walking.
Most Liked Posts
- My SO lied, to my face, repeatedly about something huge!
- They are everywhere! The ground is MOVING! They're ON ME!!! -- Pictures!!!
- S/O OMG!!! If you went to a no-name College, Community College, Tech School or even a for profit online school
- you entered a relationship knowing he had kids i don't want to hear it!