One of my faaabulous friends, Quen's best friends momma, Rose, finally had her 2nd kiddo! After the shortest pregnancy ever (although it felt like FOREVER while she was pregnant, naturally) he finally came, even on his due date. :)
Abel James -- July 18th 2009 -- 6:58am
8lbs 14oz 20in
And here's the first time I got to hold him: (had to wait for the parents & grandparents... but I was next in line!)
By this time I couldn't believe the girl still had her eyes open at ALL:
And here are our boys with the newby:
I was even asked to do the hospital pictures, how awesome of a friend do I have? (here is where rosey inserts something smartass bc she's soooo full of herself. :P )
Anywho! Abel James, WELCOME!! Go on, say it, cutest thing you've ever seen, eh??? :) I love you, Abel.
I was even asked to be there when he came! How exciting is that? It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced! Bawled like a baby I was so damn excited! :)
Posts with Most Replies
- Taking a kid with a fever of 106 to the ER doesn't make me an idiot... Does it?
- no, I am NOT banning alcohol from my house
- dog bites son all the time-hubby says its deserved
- Serious question, is it normal for a Gynecologist to insert a finger in your anus during or after an exam?
- DO YOU HAVE YOUR ANON BUTTON???