If you are still looking for the right work at home career opportunity, perhaps the information below from an article that appeared on Yahoo Finance can help. Did you know that for every one legitimate work from home opportunity there are 30 to 57 scams! No wonder why so many of us have been scammed, or are afraid of being scammed.
Franchise Owners of businesses in the health and wellness industry, which is what Ameriplan is, is considered to be one of the top 10 Best (and Real) Work-at-Home opportunities as stated by Yahoo Finance.
Yahoo Finance Top 10 Work At Home Careers:
10. Virtual Assistant - You must have experience in this field
9. Medical Transcriptionist - Beware of those offering Medical Transcriptionist courses for a fee, most are not legitimate. Also add extra caution; This home career makes the top 10 legit work at home list as well as the top 10 work at home scam list!!!
8. Translator - Those with fluency in more than one language translate audio files or documents.
7. Web Developer/Designer - You must have experience in this field
6. Call Center Representative - You would need to have constant quiet environment to place or receive calls from
5. Tech Support Specialist - Some call centers also hire technical support specialists to work remotely.
4. Travel Agent - Be Careful as Scams abound in the travel industry. However some business many hire experienced Travel Agents to work from home.
3. Teacher - From post secondary education to elementary schools, there are opportunities for students to learn virtually. Along with that, come opportunities to teach (and tutor) virtually. Experience, degree and proper state certifications and
And the NUMBER ONE Legitimate home career is.....
1. Franchise Owner
It's a no-brainer: Owning a business can be the road to at-home work. For an initial small investment, sometimes as low as $50-$100, franchises may offer a ready-made business with brand awareness and a proven system already in place. Leslie Truex, founder of a Work At Home Web Site advises us that considering businesses that target the over-50 crowd or the self-employed, businesses that involve health and wellness plans, or Businesses that relate to the "green" movement are most successful!
9. Medical Billing
8. Email/Rebate Processing
7. "A List of Companies Looking for Home workers!"
6. "Just pay for and take this class first. Then we'll give or find you a job!
5. Envelope Stuffing
4. "Turn Your Computer Into a Money-Making Machine!"
3. Pyramid Schemes (this is NOT the same as Multi-Level Marketing MLM)
2. Chain Letters/Emails ("Make Money Fast")
1. Typing At Home / Data Entry (HUGE SCAM)
Comments have been turned off for this post.
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups:
Yay! I'm finally starting to live my dream!
Current Events & Hot Topics
Democratic Primary Debate February 11: Watch It & Discuss the Issues HERE!
If You Don't have Cleavage ABOVE
update he and his fiance tried to force dd to stay home to babysit