The moon shines brightly,
a haunting glow,
penetrating the blackened sky.
Its eerie light covers the earth,
casting shadows and pulling demons
from the recesses of my mind.
I cast my circle,
i call upon my lunar Goddess, Hecate
Her light so pure fills my heart, mind and soul.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- How long after your baby was born , you went back to your job?
- Netflix-What are you watching?
- Democrats' Report on Benghazi Attack: Hillary Clinton Was 'Active And Engaged'
- S/o I cannot believe how many women repeat private conversations back to their spouse!
- Where do you go to watch fireworks on the 4th of July?