The moon shines brightly,
a haunting glow,
penetrating the blackened sky.
Its eerie light covers the earth,
casting shadows and pulling demons
from the recesses of my mind.
I cast my circle,
i call upon my lunar Goddess, Hecate
Her light so pure fills my heart, mind and soul.
Most Liked Posts
- like if you know of someone or have been a victim of....
- Why are we accommodating transgendered people but not.....
- Holy s***! What a difference!
- Pagans post epic response to straight couple who wanted a ‘no-gays’ wedding officiant
- Feminist illustrator's powerful cartoons are proof that sexism is alive and well