I'll admit, i'm a coffee addict. Give me coffee with cream and sugar and i'm happy. Would i reuse the coffee grounds? A couple weeks ago, we had only money for the basic groceries, no extras. I opened up my cabinet, pulled out a coffee filter, and realized...i only had an empty bag of coffee. None. Not even a couple specks were in the bag. How did i let it get this low?
Look in coffee pot. Well....the grounds were still in there. It was 6am, and that was from my midnight pot of coffee(yes, i drink coffee at midnight). I thought. I looked at my bank site to tally up the funds. I couldn't afford new coffee until the next day when we got paid. Screw it. I filled it up with water, turned it on, and reused the grounds.
That coffee was fine. I always end up making it to strong, so that second rn through was perfect.
Posts with Most Replies
- If your child dated outside of their race...
- Do you find this disgusting? Or acceptable at your house?
- Name a movie quote that gives away the film without saying the title.
- If Cafemom had a nominal Membership Fee
- Have you known a kid that would actually starve without the backpack full of food given out on Friday's?