I'll admit, i'm a coffee addict. Give me coffee with cream and sugar and i'm happy. Would i reuse the coffee grounds? A couple weeks ago, we had only money for the basic groceries, no extras. I opened up my cabinet, pulled out a coffee filter, and realized...i only had an empty bag of coffee. None. Not even a couple specks were in the bag. How did i let it get this low?
Look in coffee pot. Well....the grounds were still in there. It was 6am, and that was from my midnight pot of coffee(yes, i drink coffee at midnight). I thought. I looked at my bank site to tally up the funds. I couldn't afford new coffee until the next day when we got paid. Screw it. I filled it up with water, turned it on, and reused the grounds.
That coffee was fine. I always end up making it to strong, so that second rn through was perfect.
Posts with Most Replies
- Taking a kid with a fever of 106 to the ER doesn't make me an idiot... Does it?
- no, I am NOT banning alcohol from my house
- Serious question, is it normal for a Gynecologist to insert a finger in your anus during or after an exam?
- dog bites son all the time-hubby says its deserved
- DO YOU HAVE YOUR ANON BUTTON???