Last Tuesday we celebrated our 8th anniversary. It was a pretty busy week so we decided in order to reduce stress we would just stay home and have a nice dinner there with the kids. We had steak with goat cheese sprinkled on top, red potatoes, papaya/banana nut muffins, brie and for dessert we had some mango creme brulee. We had a nice evening and the food was yummy :)
Here are some photos:
Me making the steaks
Garr putting the finishing touches on the Creme Brulee. The kids thought it was great the dessert needed to be "fired"
"Mile HIgh" Bree
Us, photo taken by Cale
Us 8 years ago:
Posts with Most Replies
- punishing the whole class
- Cop in Ferguson Tells Protestors, "I Will F***ing Kill You" and "Go F*** Yourself," Then Gets Turned Into Meme
- HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR SEXUAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
- I got my DD a boob job for her 18th birthday.....
- My dd's principal strange request..NO more dropping your child at school..