Ok. So we have a 6 year old and a 4 year old who we do not let outside without adult supervision. My husband and or myself literally sit on the porch while the boys play and we set boundaries for how far they can go (far enough we can see them and or run to them if we have to.) We do not let them around the block without us or let them play in the alley where cars drive. Unfortunately the other children on our street are allowed to run free without supervision, go around the block, even cross the street. They range in ages from I'd say 6 to 9 at most. So my beef with them today is, they are running amuck up and down the sidewalk, SCREAMING! It's in the low 70's outside, so we have our windows and front door open, but the screaming is just unbearable! I shouldn't have to shut my windows because of the noise. I swear I can feel my blood pressure rising and rising as my face gets redder and redder....ugh! AND THEN, the little bastards are coming up on my porch, I guess playing hide in seek or avoiding tag or something. But J.C.! It's just unbelievable! I would NEVER let my kids scream like that.
Featured Posts in All Groups
- How do you get your baby to nap?
- I don't know how anyone looks at this and then completely rejects the mere possibility of intelligent design...
- Do you believe that if you had more money you would be a better parent?
- What do you feel should be done to make sure children aren't hurt by guns?
- How old were you when you moved out of your parents'?